Terms of Payment
- A 25% non-refundable deposit of the cost of accommodation is required to hold and confirm bookings
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation should be in writing and will result in the loss of the deposit.
- If cancellation occurs within 60-31days before arrival, 50% of the cost of accommodation will be charged.
- If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of accommodation will be charged.
- Guests should have a travel insurance policy covering deposit paid to confirm reservation.
- Clients must take out comprehensive insurance cover before travel for cancellation, medical expense, personal baggage and money.
- In the event of increase in any tax, training levy, or service charge, Alfajiri Villas, reserve the right to adjust all contract rates accordingly from the date of such
change. Alfajiri Villas may at its discretion, but not less than one months notice in writing to the Operator, alter the contract.
Magiufa Ltd. Trading as Alfajiri Villas and its owners, directors, management and employees shall not assume liability for any illness, injury or death to persons
visiting the property nor for any other incident of any nature involving any client(s) while they are on the property nor while travelling to or from the property.
Magiufa Ltd. Trading as Alfajiri Villas cannot be held responsible for loss or damage.
All concerns must be brought to the attention of the management prior to the client’s departure in order to finalize the issues on the ground at the time. Should this
not be possible then they are to be followed up in writing no later than 14 days after departure where the Kenyan legal system will be adhered to exclusively